This is the new style wrap volumizer, also called a boubou. It features a long padded tie that wraps around the body of the volumizer to provide more thickness/volume around the middle of the boubou.
1) non slip headband sewn into cap, underneath the rim
2) velcro in back to assure a proper fit
The next step is to tie your favorite scarf around it!
Comes in black and white.
Hand wash in cold water and hang it lay flat to dry.
WHAT IS A SINAR TICHEL?
Sinar is the Hebrew word for apron. This style of tichel is traditionally called sinar apron as they are constructed like a small apron, with decorated ties that wrap around your head, creating the look of many scarves and headbands in one lightweight UNbulky tichel.
The special beauty about this type of tichel is that the tichel is designed with few or multiple fabrics, decorations and/or laces already sewn into the scarf and professionally sewn in place. No more worries about matching up scarves and headbands and trying to position them straight.
Sinar tichels, as are plain square or rectangular scarves, are often wrapped around a volumizer cap that you wear underneath the tichel to provide some shape, so the scarf doesn’t wrap around your head closely like a swim cap! Volumizers come in different shapes and sizes to suit your head shape and personal preferrences. I carry different shapes and sizes in my shop. They all come with built in nonslip headbands and Velcro attachments to create your own custom size. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Sometimes, a short or medium length snood, like a chenille snood, with something rolled up inside it behind your head (like a pair of socks!) works well. You should probably also add a non slip headband in front.
HOW TO WRAP MY SINAR TICHELS:
1) First, place the volumizer cap on your head, tucking all hair inside.
2) Then take the sinar tichel and lay it over your head with the design side on top and the ties coming from the scarf near your forehead, as opposed to from the nape of your neck.
3) Tie the ties behind your head, at the nape of your neck. Gently pull at the ends of main body of the scarf so it lies nicely against your head, then tuck this material (not the ties!!!) behind your head under the volumizer cap.
4) Last step, lay one tie over your head and then the next from the opposite side, arranging them to your taste or as seen in the picture for the particular style tichel you purchased, and tie behind your head. You can tuck the ends if you like.
Enjoy your new scarf and wear it in good health!
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information